Welcome to the Fayette County Education Association, the main representative of educators in the Fayette County Public Schools.
Whether it's support for new teachers, providing professional development for instruction, or representing members with their issues and concerns, FCEA is here for its educators. Our organization offers a variety of services as part of the benefits that come with membership.
Sign up for Member Alerts
As a new feature, FCEA has set up a Remind account for members to opt-in to receiving text alerts -- participation is strictly voluntary. Click here for directions on how to stay current with issues of critcal importance to teachers and staff.
Our top focus issues this year are ones that have a continuing and lasting impact on our members.
- Funding for the KTRS pension system
- Input on charter schools, as proposed by Governor Bevin and legislators
- Suggested changes to the Common Core Curriculum
- Impact of ESSA on Kentucky education
- Quality preschool programming
- FCPS-related issues and topics